TikTok Ads Course Grow Your Brand Review!
Are you looking for a review of Savannah Sanchez’s popular course: “TikTok Ads Course Grow Your Brand“?
TikTok users spend 25.7 hours per month on average, which is more than they do on Facebook and Instagram combined. And, with more paid ads than ever before, it’s too risky to rely on just one.
However, TikTok advertising is not easy. How to advertise organic tiktok ads? It’s a valuable skill set that you have to learn and practise. But where and who you should learn from?
There are many gurus teaching TikTok ads nowadays. But many are not trustworthy and only overpromise people.
So you may wonder if Savannah Sanchez’s TikTok ads course can teach you the right methods so that you don’t have to rely on expensive and incompetent agencies to run ads for you.
I have a passion to help people explore the best marketing courses or tools. So to help you decide if Savannah Sanchez’s “TikTok Ads Course Grow Your Brand” is the best TikTok ads course for you?
What is TikTok Ads Course Grow Your Brand a bout?
Learn how to set up, optimize, and scale your TikTok ad campaigns, as well as how to produce amazing ads for TikTok.
Who is Savannah Sanchez?
With over four years of agency experience working as a media buyer and creative strategist for paid social campaigns, Savannah has become an expert in executing profitable media buying strategies and creatives for e-commerce brands.
With an M.B.A. from Chapman University, she combines her data analytics training with ad creative expertise to provide the best results for her clients. In 2019, she personally managed over $10 million in Facebook, Snapchat, and Google ad spend. She made the transition in late 2019 to open her own small agency, The Social Savannah, and offers freelancing services to work a handful of e-commerce clients that are seeking to scale their paid social efforts.
She’ve been helping top eCommerce brands with their TikTok media buying and ad creative strategies since April 2020. She have quickly established myself as one of the most sought-after experts for TikTok advertising. The Social Savannah is an official TikTok Agency Partner.
Learn From The Top eCommerce TikTok Media Buyer. Her TikTok Ads strategies has been featured in the official TikTok For Business social channels.
Brands She have worked with for TikTok media buying and/or creatives: BlendJet, Casely, Fabletics, Fernish, Gainful, Jones Road, Lalabu, Our Place, Outer Aisle, Perfy, Popsa, Miracle Sheets, Skinny Mixes, Snow Teeth Whitening, Sugar Bear Hair, Teema Towels, The Essence Vault, Topicals, Thrive Market, Wandering Bear, Verb + more.
What will you receive when you participate in this TikTok Ads Course Grow Your Brand?
Determining Budgets & Seasoning The Pixel
- The most important step to seeing great results with your TikTok ads.
- Explaining the funnel and where to start to get the best-seasoned pixel.
- Introduction to the “Rule of 50.”
- See how much budget you need to optimize lower-level funnel events.
- How much budget do you need to get out of the learning phase.
- How long it will take you to optimize for each event in the funnel.
- My proven formula to determine the best TikTok daily budget based on your metrics
- Sharing tricks and tips to help with your ad conversion rate.
- Cost per add to cart/initiate checkout/purchase estimator
- Weekly metrics calculator.
- Take a look at the pixel events firing in some of my TikTok ad accounts.
- I show you how to get into your analytics for Ads Manager.
- Learn how to tell if your events are firing properly.
- How To Season The Pixel
- Determining Your Budget
- Calculator For Seasoning The Pixel & Determining Budgets
- Analyzing Conversion Events in TikTok Ads Manager
Account Structure & Building In Ads Manager
- My simple but very effective TikTok ads set-up.
- See how I use my Google Sheet calculator to structure my campaigns and how that structure evolves over time.
- Launching your campaigns, ad sets, and ads.
- Setting up the TikTok Pixel
- Tips and tricks on how to best set up your ad sets.
- How many ad sets and ads to have live at one time.
- How to utilize interest stacks + targeting expansion.
- Introduction to lookalike audiences.
- Learn a secret tool I use when switching from add to cart to initiate checkout.
- How long to run your ad sets.
- Should you have all of your spark ads in one place?
- Should you delete ads that have already run?
- How many ads can you have per ad set?
- Are retargeting ads on TikTok effective?
- Can you run TikTok ad campaigns for organic follower growth?
- How I would set up a brand new eCommerce account on TikTok
- Recommendations for: audiences to start with, number or creatives, conversion best practices.
- Should you do campaign budget optimization?
- How to name your ad groups.
- For placements should you choose TikTok, Buzzfeed, Pangle, or all three?
- Is keeping user comments enabled helpful?
- Should you allow users to be able to download your ads?
- What is automated creative optimization?
- Which audiences to target?
- Should you add in recommended interests from Tik Tok?
- How often to check your ad sets?
- Should you add in behavioral targeting?
- What picture and handle to use for your custom identity.
- Single ads vs. collection ads.
- What to put as your ad captions.
- Is broad or narrow targeting the best route to go?
- Should you target users under 25?
- Male or female targeting or both?
- How to create the best lookalike audiences and what that means.
- See how simple it is to create your first lookalike and custom audiences.
- A complete walk through to help set up your TikTok Pixel.
- Default TikTok Account Structure
- The Ideal Account Structure And How It Evolves Over Time
- Setting Up The TikTok Pixel
- Watch Me Build A New Campaign
- The Best Audiences To Target
- How To Build Custom & Lookalike Audiences
- How To Launch An Ad Campaign To Grow TikTok Followers
- How To Moderate TikTok Ad Comments
Optimizing & Scaling
- How to interpret the data in your TikTok ads manager.
- What metrics do I care about? Cost per click? CPA? Click-Through Rate?
- Order of importance of metrics on how to know if your ad is performing well.
- What your TikTok ROAS means.
- What metrics should I expect?
- Deep dive into metrics and which are the best to evaluate how I am reaching my target audience.
- What is a good CPM?
- What is the source of truth for TikTok ad performance?
- Should I use Google Analytics to measure TikTok ad performance?
- Which bidding strategy is the most effective?
- Learn the number one reason why TikTok stops spending your budget.
- Will limitations on the audience selection/bidding help or hinder reaching your daily ad budget?
- Should you go back to add-to-cart optimization?
- How much money does your ad need to spend before you kill it?
- Should you kill an entire ad set?
- Tips and tricks like make your existing ads perform even better
- How to use your old creatives as a basis for new winning ads.
- Interpreting Data & Scaling
- Lowest Cost vs. Value Optimization
- How To Set Up Value Optimization
- Should I Use Campaign Budget Optimization?
- What To Do If Ad Sets Stop Spending
- When To Kill An Ad / Ad Set
- You Have A Winning Ad! What To Do Next?
Attribution & Reporting
- What 3rd party tools do I use to measure TikTok ad performance
- How TikTok measures attribution in their dashboard
- Changes on the horizon to TikTok’s attribution
- Post-purchase survey attribution with Enquire
- Server-side tracking attribution
- How to attribute TikTok sales in TripleWhale
- How to do TikTok reporting in TripleWhale
- How to create reports in TikTok Ads Manager
- How To Measure TikTok Performance
- Post-Purchase Survey Attribution with Enquire
- Attribution & Reporting with TripleWhale
- Running Reports in TikTok Ads Manager
TikTok Ad Creatives
- All of my tips and tricks for shooting great TikTok ads
- Ad creative do’s and don’ts
- High-performing TikTok ad formulas
- Hooks you can test for your TikTok ads
- What tools and software do I use to edit
- How to film TikTok ad UGC
- Launching new creatives in your ad account
- How to do creative testing in TikTok ads manager
- How to select music for your ads and libraries I rely on
- How to get inspired for your TikTok ad creative
- What to put as your ad caption
- Should you film on your iPhone or in a studio?
- Should you use your Instagram ads for Tik Tok?
- Should you film in 4k or 1080?
- How to get great lighting for your TikTok ads
- How to align your environment per product and make it distraction-free.
- What should your frame be? Do you need a tripod?
- How to use your best emotion/voice to convey the product without sounding like an ad.
- Best ways to use fun, eye-catching transitions to keep them engaged.
- Ad intros that work for virtually ANY product.
- Ad lengths & sizes.
- Best practices for voiceover.
- Recommended filming tools.
- Apps I love for editing TikTok ads
- How to do transitions in CapCut.
- Is sound design and captions important for ads?
- Top 3 fonts to use.
- 3 things your TikToks should always have
- How to use the most popular ad creatives on TikTok for organic TikTok growth
- A fun and creative solution to tell your storyline if you are tired of using TikTok text.
- Find out if you should put new creatives into your new or existing ad set.
- When and how often to do creative ad testing.
- How to select the best music for TikTok ads and my favorite commercial-free music libraries
- Learn how to become a student of TikTok to stay inspired by top brand ads.
- Why the first 3 seconds are so important in your ad creatives
- How best to use effects like greenscreen to make your videos not look like ads.
- How you can be the best model in your ads.
- Should you be looking at a creator marketplace or should you find creators on your own?
- Similarities between whitelisting and spark ads.
- TikTok Ad Creative Best Practices
- How To Film & Edit for TikTok Ads
- Ad Creative Hooks You Need To Test
- Launching New Creative In Your Ad Account
- How To Go About Creative Testing
- Selecting Music for TikTok Ads
- Learning From The Top Brands on TikTok
- Ad Creative Do’s and Don’ts
- Captions For Your TikTok Ads
Ad Creative Tutorials
- How I edit TikTok ad creatives using the CapCut app
- How I edit TikTok ad creatives using Instagram Reels
- Tips for the models that are staring in the ads
- How to shoot and frame TikTok ads
- Selecting the right environment for filming TikTok ads
- TikTok Ad Editing Tutorial in CapCut & Reels
- How To Utilize Native TikTok Effects
- TikTok Ads Filming Tips: The Framing
- TikTok Ads Filming Tips: The Environment
- TikTok Ads Filming Tips: The Model
Working With TikTok Creators
- My process for selecting TikTok ad creators
- Ranges for what TikTok ad creators charge
- How I search for new creators and what I look for
- 3rd party platforms I use to source creators
- Introduction to #paid and the TikTok Creator Marketplace
- Guide & Brief for working with TikTok creators
- Finding Good Creators, Contacting Them, and Pricing
- How I Source For Content Creators On #paid
- Working with TikTok Creators Guide & Brief
- Introduction to TikTok Spark Ads
- How I use Spark Ads in my ad accounts
- What the benefits are of spark ads
- Running spark ads from the creator account vs the brand account
- Instructions for generating the authorization for spark ads
- How to launch spark ads in your ad account
- What Are Spark Ads & How Do I Utilize Them?
- How To Launch Spark Ads In Your Ad Account
Pricing TikTok Ads Course Grow Your Brand
As you probably already know, TikTok Ads Course Grow Your Brand is currently selling for $749, a one-time payment for full access to the program.
If you find the price of this course is higher than your income, you can check out our cheap course HERE.
What are people saying about TikTok Ads Course Grow Your Brand?
Conclusion: TikTok Ads Course Grow Your Brand Review
In conclusion, if you’re searching for the best TikTok ads course, this one is a good investment. Tiktok Ads course free might only be able to provide you a general overview of how to advertise on TikTok and cannot instruct you in depth. As a result, you should not miss this TikTok training online course!