The Google My Business Execution Plan
- A step-by-step guide to getting more customers during uncertain times.
- Without paying an agency hundreds per month.
- And much faster than trying to do it alone.
Who’s this for?
- Business Operators: If you manage a business or own it. This will walk you through everything in an easy to apply format. The goal is to execute – not confuse you with technical terms.
- Marketing Pros: If you want to offer more value to your clients with Google My Business – and make the process of optimizing listings scaleable and repeatable – this is for you.
The Execution Plan is a set of processes, organized into 4 phases:
Phase 1: Listing Optimization
- Checklists for optimizing all features of your listing
- Clear if-then statements on when you should and should not use a feature
- How to effectively optimize and geo-tag your photos
- How to get your listing verified in difficult markets (Google calls them “Your Money or Your Life” markets)
Phase 2: Citations
- A primer on how to effectively build citations
- A complete list of citation sources, organized by industry and geography
- For those of you who would rather outsource this – I’ve provided the most reliable (and cost efficient) vendor to do so
- An *insider tip* that gives me a competitive edge in almost every market
Phase 3: Review Velocity
- Strategies and tools for automating the review process
- High leverage executions for ramping up the velocity of your reviews
- How to get reviews in “sensitive” industries where people don’t want to publicly talk about their experiences
Phase 4: The E3 Formula
- Google My Business Posts (how-to, examples, templates, and a calendar to follow)
- Expanding your visibility on Google Search and Maps (by ethically gaming the system)
- Easy to follow strategies for increasing your listing’s engagement rates
- How to access Insights in your Google Business account (what the data means and its limitations).
- Free and paid tools for tracking the footprint of your Profile in Google Maps (very insightful, since visibility is partially dependent on user location).
Here’s what you get
Bonus #1: Engagement Overdrive
- This is a special report that lives outside of the Execution Plan.
- It outlines a deceptively simple tactic that can be used as a force-multiplier for your Profile.
- You’ll see calls and visits spike when you use it.
Bonus #2: Weekly “Micro Insights”
- Every week – I send my customers one email with a “micro insight”.
- These are small – but powerful – ways to improve your marketing.
- It’s all value – *without* the annoying sales spam that you’re used to getting.
- These are the same insights I share with my clients paying $3,000+ per month.
About the Author
Hi, I’m Shawn Joshi
- 5,700+ companies use my processes to build revenue engines with Google Business Profile. (You’ll hear from them below.)
- More than 60,000 business owners have read my research.
- Over the last 9 years, I’ve personally optimized 800+ Google Business Profiles.
More courses from the same author: Shawn Joshi