eCom Conversions – Bradley Long
eCom Conversions Information
The Most Complete Training On Rapidly Growing An E-Commerce Business Using Conversion Rate Optimization
This groundbreaking training is ideal for intermediate and advanced Shopify store owners.
It teaches how to get double and triple-digit improvements in conversion rate using a unique 5-step process.
Your buyers will also learn how to accurately run a split-test so they can measure to the penny the improvements they make.
If your list have previously bought Shopify trainings through you, this is the next logical step for them to take things to the next level!
Boost your Shopify store’s sales by up to 235% without spending an extra penny on traffic
A Special Message to All Shopify Store Owners Who Want to Rapidly Grow An e-Commerce Business:
On this page, I’m revealing…
- The fastest way for your store to achieve market dominance
- Why ”best practice” isn’t best for your site
- The one immutable law of business growth
- The best-kept secret of e-commerce store owners who get rich!
Here’s what you’ll get in eCom Conversions
Secret #1: Adopt The Conversion Master’s Mindset
- As well as covering all the basics about how to setup a split-test, this fast-start module gives your business new light through old windows.
- You’ll start to see your entire business as a constantly shifting experiment and you’ll quickly stop deliberating over what will and won’t work.
- Your decisions won’t be a gamble anymore.
- You’ll put your customers in charge, so to speak.
- (On top of this, there’s a fantastic side effect, in the age of social media, companies that put their customers first tend to thrive.)
- This game-changing mindset-shift stops you wasting money on the endless changes you’ve been making to your website that you have no idea whether they’re helping or hindering your conversion.
- Not only that, but your internal processes will be streamlined by following this simple system for creating split-tests. No more lengthy and expensive website redesigns, your website’s design will be an evolution of winning split-test designs.
- But in order to ensure you race out of the starting gate at maximum velocity and on the right trajectory, you need to know which of your webpages have the most wealth hidden in plain sight…
Secret #2: Find the Leaks in Your Bucket
- Because you’re in the trenches of your business and you more than likely have built it from the ground up, it’s hard for you to see it as your visitors do.
- This easy-to-follow module highlights your biggest testing opportunities by showing you precisely how to drill into your Google Analytics (even if you’re completely new to them) and see how visitors flow through your site.
- What you get from this is a quick snapshot of how visitors arrive at your site and where they came from. You’ll be able to see exactly where your visitors are dropping-off in frustration or looping back to other pages in confusion.
- This may sound like a lot of work but you won’t be spending long in your Analytics account. Once you’ve gleaned this valuable information and sketched out your entire conversion funnel as a simple flow diagram (this can literally be on the back of a napkin), it becomes your roadmap that pinpoints the pages to focus your split-testing on.
- But Google Analytics only tells you what people are doing and not why…
Secret #3: Find Out Why Your Visitors Aren’t Converting
- For the most part, the reason why your visitors aren’t converting isn’t apparent to you. But the truth is, you’re surrounded by simple obvious solutions and opportunities that can dramatically increase your income. The problem is that you just don’t see them—yet.
- Not only that but, many store owners simply expect their visitors to “notice the shipping costs” or easily find the answers to the myriad of questions going through their prospects’ minds, “it’s all there on the website”.
- But the truth is, there are only two reasons why your visitors aren’t converting
- Poor user-experience – it doesn’t matter how beautiful your site looks, if the user-experience is broken, users will bounce straight back to Google to find a better site or just give up altogether.
- They weren’t persuaded – either by the price, the product/service or your company.
- Of course, to get breakthrough results we need to find out, first-hand exactly why they gave-up on your site.
- Unfortunately, visitors who didn’t convert leave your site without a trace. So what can you do to find out what they came for? What would have tipped the balance and persuaded them to take action?
- Like I said before, if you owned a real-life, physical store, this would be simple: You’d hear their objections first-hand. You’d be able to ask questions and you’d hear what they mumbled as they headed out the door.
- Online it’s much harder, but it can be done.
- Here’s how it works, I’ll walk you through step-by-step how to setup the tools you need to uncover what’s turning your prospects off, what’s confusing them and what they don’t trust about your business, product or service.
- I’ll show you exactly what to ask your prospects and existing customers to find out what their objections are and what’s broken with your user-experience.
- Next I’ll show you how to turn the feedback you’ve gathered into a raft of split-test ideas…
Secret #4: What to Split-Test to Get Double & Treble-Digit Improvements
So-called “best practices” don’t work because they are not directly connected to the specific problem YOUR visitors are having with YOUR website.
Because of this, your split-test ideas should be based on overcoming your visitors’ objections or fixing the usability breakdowns that you’ve garnered from your visitors’ feedback.
Here’s a simple example…
- Let’s say that your site sells an 3D printers and your research uncovers that your visitors’ top two objections are:
- (i) price and
- (ii) feeling confused and overwhelmed by the number of product choices offered.
- Here’s the thing, there are dozens of ways to beat back a price objection from re-crafting your offer, increasing the perceived value with added bonuses, or demonstrating how alternative options would cost significantly more—to name just a few.
- Of course, price is often an objection for many sites so eCom Conversions™ gives you a full module on pricing strategies alone. Everything is covered from reshaping your offers to demonstrating the full value of your product(s).
- You can decide whether to tackle one or more of your objections in a single split-test. There are benefits to isolating changes in a test and there are benefits of creating big, bold tests. (How to decide which is best is covered in detail in the Split-Testing 101 module.)
- Here’s how you might shoot down the second objection of users feeling confused and overwhelmed;
- Let’s say you currently offer 5 options for your 3D printer.
- …Can you reduce the number of options down to three?
- …Can you create a wizard to help users reach a decision?
- …Can you create a comparison chart that clearly defines the benefits and helps users discern on your behalf?
- Do you think that running tests that laser-target these objections will move the needle more than fooling around with the layout, colors or call-to-action button?
- This in-depth module walks you through example after example of winning split-tests for every type of e-commerce store in every type of market.
- This million dollar swipe file gives you a cavalcade of conversion boosting ideas that can be adopted, adapted and applied to your own split-tests.
Secret #5: Leveraging The “Conversion Multipliers”
- In the early days, I was wildly “test happy” I liked to test everything that could possibly—even remotely—influence conversions.
- That included all the usual suspects such as headlines, designs, prices, premiums, offers, and so on.
- But I also ran quite a few “oddball” tests that most split-testers would never even think of trying, including some very unconventional designs and approaches to writing web-copy.
- After running hundreds of tests on dozens of stores (some winners and a lot of losers), I realized that there are 15 high leverage points on any store that when you pull the lever, they produce results.
- I call these 15 levers “Conversion Multipliers” and the eCom Conversions™ training has a module dedicated to each.
- Once you implement what I show you and pull the levers, it’s like a one-armed-bandit that’s rigged in your favor!
Secret #6: The “Make-It-Easy” Approach to Online Persuasion
- I’ve read close to 80,000 individual responses to online feedback polls and surveys, live chat transcripts and user tests. And it doesn’t take long to start to see a distinct pattern forming—regardless of the product, niche or store.
- What I noticed is that would-be purchasers have a set number of questions that they hold in their “mental shopping list” that you must answer in order to satisfy them that
- You’re a legitimate business
- They can easily get in touch if they need to
- That their personal details are safe
- They’ll get their money back if something goes wrong
- And what I ended up with is a definitive list of questions, concerns and worries that pretty much anyone who buys anything online holds in their heads when they’re looking to purchase from a store they’ve never bought from before.
- Miss any item off of this 17-point checklist and you’ll be dampening your chances of making the sale.
- But don’t worry, the “Web Shoppers’ Checklist” module ensures you generate off-the-chart results by knowing exactly what to say and do to check every box.
More courses from the same author: Bradley Long
Salepage: eCom Conversions – Bradley Long
There are no reviews yet.