What do the leading TikTok marketing companies have in common? They’ve all streamed on TikTok Live.
Creating live video on TikTok is the way to go if you’re searching for a fresh, creative approach to engage with your audience. These six suggestions will help you make your TikTok Live broadcast a smashing success.
How to Go Live on TikTok
Here’s how to go live stream on tiktok quickly:
- Open your TikTok account and log in.
- Near the bottom center of the screen, tap the “+” button.
- Choose “Live” from the menu.
- Make your cover image and video title (up to 32 characters) as captivating as you can!
- Choose “Go Live” and you’re ready to go.
Secret: If you don’t see the “Go Live” button, it’s possible that you haven’t fulfilled all the requirements. For TikTok Live, which is different from regular TikToks, you need at least 1,000 followers.
6 Tips for Your First TikTok Live Stream
Tip 1: Create a Live Content Plan
It’s crucial to plan the flow and content of your Live session in advance rather than winging it if you want to keep your audience interested. After all, prolonged silences are just… strange.
Here are some suggestions to get you going:
- A “ask me anything” session should be led.
- Take them on a tour of your operations behind the scenes. (Bonus points if you introduce your team; it will make your brand more relatable to viewers.)
- Interview one of your brand partners. (Be sure it’s on a subject that both audiences on opposing sides will find fascinating.)
- Dispel some widespread myths about your sector.
- Make a product demonstration.
No of the choice of material type, TikTok advises Live streaming to last at least 30 minutes.
Tip 2: Spend money on production.
Nobody wants to sit for an hour in a dark basement TikTok studio watching a pixelated feed.
Fortunately, upgrading your TikTok Live to look more professional doesn’t have to cost a fortune:
- Selecting a space with adequate lighting, or better yet, purchasing a small ring light, and little ambient noise
- A solid surface to place your camera
- Monitoring Wi-Fi speeds three times
- Requesting a friend or coworker to control or filter comments
Pro tip: You can also include filters in your broadcast to enhance the brightness of your background or smooth out your complexion.
Tip 3: Market Your Stream Ahead of Time
Want more people to watch your TikTok Live stream? To raise interest in your livestream and to encourage your followers on other platforms (like Facebook or Instagram) to watch, think about publishing a TikTok video promoting it.
Use our social media advertising tool to manage, measure, and analyze ads across all of your social media channels if you do.
Tip 4: Engage Your Audience
Now that your Live material has been meticulously crafted, it’s time for action! But keep in mind that TikTok Live is a platform that rewards interactions with your audience rather than a location where you merely convey your message to the screen.
Try to be as amiable and approachable as possible when you ask inquiries, respond to comments, and resolve issues. If you tend to be more introverted, don’t worry; repetition will make you more adept.
Tip 5: A Call to Action (CTA) should always be included!
In order to encourage viewers to follow you, visit your website, or read other content on your TikTok profile, be sure to include a brief summary and CTA before ending your stream.
Tip 6: Make Use of Analytics
Like other social media sites, TikTok provides a wealth of insightful audience information. After your initial Live sessions are over, visit your Analytics dashboard to get a better idea of when to go live (based on when your followers are most likely to be using the app).
Additionally, you’ll be able to look at the most recent trends and utilize them as a jumping off point when coming up with topics for your Live session.
Learn more: How to make money on tiktok live stream?
Conclusion: 6 Tips for Your First TikTok Live Stream
In conclusion, going live on TikTok can help you boost your engagement, as well as build your audience. You can even earn money in the process through gift points. With these tips in mind, you’ll be well-equipped to make a memorable and successful debut on TikTok’s live streaming platform.