From strategy all the way to setting up, optimising & reporting on Google Ads campaigns for your eCommerce retailer
With over 10 years experience running Google Ads campaigns for my eCommerce clients, I bring you a wealth of knowledge in how to run campaigns that will give you an edge over your competition. The course discusses the strategy behind building successful campaigns and walks you through the process of setting up and running eCommerce campaigns.
The course is recorded on the new version of the Google Ads interface, many other similar courses have not been updated and are now outdated.
I provide insights and Google Ads tools you can use for your eCommerce business. This includes:
- Building a strategic campaign structure to make the most of the Google Ads console
- Utilising Dynamic Search Campaigns to leverage long tail traffic and keep costs low
- Setting up Search Campaigns to best target category traffic
- Implementing dynamic ad customisers to create hyper relevant ads for searchers
- Structuring your Google Shopping Campaigns for easy optimisation towards maximum ROI.
- Multi-tiered Retargeting strategies specifically tailored for eCommerce campaigns
We also discuss setting up tracking for eCommerce campaigns and using the Google Analytics eCommerce and enhanced eCommerce report features.
What you’ll learn in Google Ads for eCommerce Businesses
- Run Google Ads Campaigns for eCommerce sites like a pro!
- Optimize Campaign Structure Specifically for eComm
- Tips and Tricks for marketing your eCommerce Business