Course Outcomes Deepen the strength of your Shopify store with precision Facebook ads and more refined software apps.
Distinguish ad objectives; analyze pixels and audiences; sharpen your market research and ad design skills.
Learn the marketing edge you can attain from Shopify apps that further enhance your conversions, and plan effective outsourcing.
- Identify important features of drop shipping platforms.
- Assess personal stamina and professional preparedness to start an e-commerce business.
- Review fundamental operations and applications within the Shopify e-commerce software.
- Outline requirements to set up a fully operational Shopify store.
- Plan effective actions to run a Shopify store.
Dive into the fundamentals of drop-shipping and how to set up an e-commerce store on the Shopify platform, as well as how to identify products with proven success for shipping directly from vendors. This is your step-by-step entry level class for creating an e-commerce store online.
- Identify important features of Facebook ads to analyze conversions.
- Assess types of audiences for distinguishing marketing objectives and ad designs.
- Review complex operations and applications within the Shopify e-commerce software.
- Systemize tools for documenting your Shopify stores operation.
- Evaluate outsourcing actions to grow a Shopify store.