Designing User Interfaces by Hype4 Academy – Michal Malewicz & Diana Malewicz
Over 500 pages of knowledge coming from 25+ years of experience from Product Design professionals. Learn all the essentials, helpful tricks, tips and industry know-how to become a UI Designer!
The Bestselling UI book that makes a real change and impact!
It’s the most comprehensive and complete guide (638 pages and growing) to UI design with the essential, expert knowledge that you will need to work as a designer.
This book is making a huge impact on the designer careers by:
- Helping aspiring designers learn the basics of UI
- Helping junior designers get their first design job
- Helping more experienced designers level up their skills and get a better-paid position
If you want your skills to improve and your design career to blossom – you’re in the right place!
Critically acclaimed, expert knowledge
Unlike other books on the market, Designing User Interfaces is written by industry experts, with knowledge coming from years of experience in developing digital products.
That knowledge is based on us working in digital product design for the last 23 years for both Fortune 500 companies and small, innovative startups. We also talk at leading industry conferences.
Thanks to this book, designers worldwide are leveling up and landing their dream design job positions in a matter of weeks.
This knowledge will help you to level up as a designer much faster than you assumed is possible.
- Many of our readers are leveling up their design skills and they’re already getting 2x higher hourly rates
- Hundreds of designers are successfully landing their first job in the design industry (after many failed attempts) with the help of this book
- We explain all the parts of a user interface, from colors, grids, typography, gradients, interaction, and prototyping – everything you will need on a daily work basis
- But we don’t stop there – we also share with you how to achieve success in design, how to learn, and how to grow as a designer
We’re professional Product Designers with 25+ years of industry experience combined.
We have an agency background, and decided to run our own – HYPE4 – succesfully for 8 years straight and counting!
We did projects for both big, established companies and small startups. Currently we have around 500 finished projects under our belts.
We talk at various Design Conferences, and Michał teaches UI Design at a university in Poland.